Mon, 18 August 2008
Welcome to the CraftyPod, a craft podcast all about making stuff.
Click the “Play” button at the bottom of this post to listen!
In this show:
- An interview with Stephen Fraser, co-founder of Spoonflower.
- All about having custom fabric printed - how to do it, and what it means.
- Lots of interesting technical detail about how fabric printing is done, and how it impacts the environment.
Some Spoonflower Links:
- First, a link to the Spoonflower website. Get yourself on the beta list!
- Keep up with developments on the Spoonflower blog.
- Feast your eyes on the Spoonflower Fabric Designs Flickr Group.