Fri, 8 October 2010
Image by Professor Bop, via Flickr
In this show:
• Kirsty Hall and I talk about what it means to be more authentic online - whether it's in your blog posts, tweets, or Facebook updates.
• How does authenticity lead people to trust you - and when can it turn them away? What impact does it have on a small craft business?
• Is there anything you really shouldn't share online? .
Kirsty also mentioned these bloggers:
• Catherine Caine's take on Why "Professional Does Not Mean "Corporate"
• Kate Davis blogs about her experiences recovering from an unexpected stroke.